Monday 11 April 2016

Introducing Me

Hi fellow foodies and welcome to my blog.

I am Keji Adewole, student, future accountant/entrepreneur and food enthusiast. I love to cook and eat, so I decided to share that with the world. I am Nigerian (born and bred!) and learnt how to cook from watching my mum and also from a series of trial and error. To be very honest I'm still learning, and I want you to learn with me.

So this blog is basically about food. I will be giving my own versions of recipes, the classic recipes and also restaurant reviews (yum!). I will be focusing mostly on finding healthier alternatives of my favourite foods especially Nigerian food but also occasionally experimenting with foods from other parts of the world.

Hope you enjoy my blog and pick up a thing or two. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Natural Foodie Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design