Monday 11 April 2016

What's in my fridge?

Hello foodies,

So I wanted to give you guys a peek into my fridge so you can see what I eat regularly. This is a list of the 5 things that are always in my fridge, so shall we;

1. As a Nigerian girl, the thing that must always be in the fridge (or freezer) is STEW.  It is the most convenient thing to have in the fridge especially for those long days when you get home and are too tired to cook, you can just quickly make some rice, pasta or bulgur wheat. 

2. Next on my list is PEANUT BUTTER,  I love this stuff and I opted for the healthiest possible version, it's 100% peanuts, no added salt or palm oil. It sounds disgusting i know but it tastes better than i expected. This is perfect for late night snacks, you can pair this with an apple or for the less open-minded people, a slice of brown(or seeded) bread.


3. I always have CARROTS AND BROCCOLI already boiled and ready to eat. As part of my fit fam I try to eat a lot of vegetables and this is easy to do when they're already made and in your fridge.

4. Next item on my list is HOISIN SAUCE. This sauce is multi-purpose and it goes with everything, fries, chicken nuggets, spring roll, cucumber and many more things. You can also use this sauce to make stir fry noodles or rice.

5. Last but not least is WINE, My favourite brand for wine is Echo Falls I especially love their fruit fusions. This is perfect for when you've had a long day at uni(or work!) and just want to unwind.


I hope you guys liked my list and I would love to know what you guys have in your fridges as well.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Natural Foodie Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design